Why don’t we behave at work?
October 12th · VIRTUAL FROM STOCKHOLM
Welcome to a virtual seminar arranged in cooperation with the Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute. In this talk we will discuss the results from the recent report on ‘How bribery offences are rationalised‘ and from the 2020 Nordic Business Ethics Survey. We will be joined by the behavioral scientist, Wiley Wakeman, who will help us to understand why it is easier said than done ‘to do the right thing’
Niina Ratsula, Co-founder of the Nordic Business Ethics Network will moderate the discussion with the following experts from the field:
- Anna Romberg, NBE
- Natali, Engstam Phalén, Institutet mot Mutor
- Wiley Wakeman, Behavioral scientist, Stockholm School of Economics
- Anant Modi, Partner at Forensic Risk Alliance
During the event we will discuss with our panelist about Nordic business ethics. We are specifically trying to find an answer to a question on “Why don’t we behave at work”? through the following questions:
- How does the world look like from the employee perspective? What are the typical observations of a conduct that people perceive as unethical?
- How about the convicted criminals? How do they rationalize their behavior?
- What should be done in organizations to prevent misconduct and unethical behavior from happening?
JOIN THE Event
OCTOBER 12th, 2020
11 – 12 AM CEST
Virtually from Stockholm