Ethics Talk Live: Anti-corruption
DECEMBER 9 · Virtual from HELSINKI
- Corruption in sports
- What we see in media is the tip of the iceberg
- Corruption on an individual and an organisational level
- Rootcauses and challenges
- Experiences from auditing the use of public funds
- Case: Olympic committee in Finland
- Latest case: Qatar Olympics
- Institutionalized practice
- What is done to outroot corruption from sports – is it possible?
- Football Association of Finland: How do we ensure we operate ethically and free from corruption?
- Our sponsorship relations and contracts
14:45 Registration to the virtual seminar
15:00 Welcome from the moderators – Anna Romberg & Niina Ratsula, NBE Founders
A few words to dive into the topic and introducing the Ethics Talk LIVE partners and guests
15:10 Discussion – Anti-corruption
The moderators will also take in questions from the audience, which can be presented during the Ethics Talk via chat.
15:45 Q&A with the audience
Time zone is on EET (Helsinki)
JOIN THE ETHICS TALK LIVE
Fill in the below form to register to the event. You will receive personal link to watch the EthicsTalk LIVE.